China Floating Marine Cushion PU Skin Closed-Cell EVA Foam Core Fender
What is Dock Cushion Foam Filled Fender ?
Dock Guard Foam Filled Fender is a floating type compressive fender that is highly utility and suitable for a wide range of applications. It is made of an outer Polyurea (SPUA) protective layer, a reinforced rubber nylon cord fabric, as well as an internal space that is filled with 100% closed cell foam as a medium to absorb impact. Foam fenders outer layer has an extremely low frictional resistance and is highly resistant to wear due to its proven strength. Impact force is efficiently absorbed by the close cell foam fender, reducing the resultant force acted upon the wharf/vessel at the point of contact.
Dock Guard Foam Fender can be used for tugs, workboats, pilot boats and is suitable for open sea terminals, gravity ports, especially for large tidal wave docks. Foam fender is also a viable option for Ship-to-Ship (STS) operations.
Advantage of Foam Fender
- Proportional increase of energy and reaction
- Extremely robust and ultraviolet-proo
- No performance loss and unsinkable even if damage
- Smaller skin damages can easily be repaired on site
- Low hull pressure and non-marking Polyurethane/polyurea(SPUA) skin
- Good angular performance