BD BioCoat FluoroBlok Fibronectin Cell Culture Inserts are tested for their ability to promote attachment and spreading of BHK-21 hamster kidney cells. Supplied in ready-to-use BD Falcon Companion Tissue Culture Plates.
Storage Conditions are stable for at least 3 months from date of shipment when stored at 2°- 8°C (36°- 46°F) unless otherwise specified.
• Designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology
• Supplied with preapplied extracellular matrices, facilitating cell adaption to in vitro cultivation
• Microporous membranes permit diffusion of ions, low-molecular-weight proteins and other substances to both apical and basolateral cell surfaces, simulating the natural environment of cells in vivo
• Low pore-density, track-etched polyethylene teraphthalate (PET) membranes offer convenient viewing of living cells with a phase-contrast microscope and have low-binding properties that minimize small molecule loss
• Detect migrated cells below membrane using a fluoresence plate reader