BD BioCoat Fibrillar Collagen Cell Culture Inserts are designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology. Storage Conditions: Stable for at least 3 months from date of shipment when stored at 2°–8°C (36°–46°F) unless otherwise specified.
• Collagen I polymerized under conditions that allow formation of large fibrils with a normal cross-striation pattern
• Membrane configuration offers convenient viewing of living cells with a phase-contrast microscope
• Supplied with preapplied extracellular matrices, facilitating cell adaption to in vitro cultivation
• Microporous membranes permit diffusion of ions, low-molecular-weight proteins and othersubstances to both apical and basolateral cell surfaces, simulating the natural environment of cells invivo
• Low pore-density, track-etched polyethylene teraphthalate (PET) membranes offer convenient viewingof living cells with a phase-contrast microscope and have low-binding properties that minimize smallmolecule loss
• Supplied in ready-to-use BD Falcon Companion Tissue Culture Plates